My Story

My Story

I was born in Scotland and immigrated to Canada when I was four. I have lived and worked on a farm all my life and been working on it at spring and harvest since I was eleven. When I was twelve dad taught me how to drive the combine and I've ran it since then every harvest. In spring I worked the land for dad and he seeded. our farm was 2000 acres. In the summer I sail with the Manitoba Sailing Team and have been racing with them since I was 12 or 13 in a Laser Radial.

Sunday 19 January 2014

senegal photos

 preying mantis




 french anti ship guns used in world war 2 took down a british ship off the coast of senegal

 Goree Island used to hold slaves before they were shipped to the west
 the door of no return where slaves went out to get on the ships




Johan and I with our home-stay host in Senegal

 streets of Dakar
 Marlin on the beach




 Home-stay house our bedroom

 shower / toilet
 senegal busses

boy selling water on the street



No comments:

Post a Comment